Image of site 600 (Isis Temple) before excavation. Album print labelled 'a mound covering a temple called the Keniseh (church) showing the altar (K) still standing in situ'. Album print marked 'Negative Album B3' and 'Meroë 1909 600 M09'
Meroë site 600: 'Mound Covering the temple called Keniseh (Church)'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.1GB 3431 M.1091
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (168mm x 113mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.