Image of objects discovered at Reqaqnah, including an alabaster stand a alabaster bowl inscribed with the name of King Seneferu from R64 (top row); a table, alabaster vase and bowl, a diorite and a breccia bowl, two shells and a [bone?] bracelet from R63. Album print labelled 'pl.25', 'R64', 'R63', and 'pl.24'. '99', 'R69', 'A&P', and 'plate' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah sites 63 & 64: objects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/136
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.82
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (118mm x 92mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl.24 (bottom half) entitled 'burial deposit, vases and shells, R63' and pl.25 (top half) 'Table and dish of alabaster R64'.