Image of a statue possibly of an eagle discovered in the tank at site 195 ('Royal baths'). Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print L53'. Album print marked '194 M12'.
Meroë site 195: eagle statue
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/L/53
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L.53GB 3431 M.147
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 162mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.