Image of a burial within a small brick lined enclosure at site R66 at Reqaqnah, discovered under a flat cover of brick. Handwritten note with negative states 'Reqaqneh 'The Third Egyptian Dynasty' pl.23 photo 3 T234'. Album print labelled 'enclosures', 'pl.23', 'film', 'R66' and 'slide T234'. '100', 'R66' and 'a50a' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 66: burial
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/105
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F.21GB 3431 R.85GB 3431 A50a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 cellulose nitrate film negative (122mm x 94mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl.23 entitled 'burial under flat cover of brick'