Image of 2 men sitting amongst stone ruins. Arches and a tower are visible. Possibly taken during John Garstang's tour of Anatolia in 1907.
Men near ruins
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/55
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc H9GB 3431 MISC/H/9
- Dates of Creation[1907-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/9.
Formerly numbered MISC/H/9. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has a small chip of glass off the corner. The emulsion is slightly discoloured and there is some damage from fingerprints.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.