Image of the reverse of a votive tablet of red slate from site 6 (Lion Temple), depicting King Tanyidamani in a long robe, with helmet-crown and sceptre.
Meroë site 6: votive tablet, King Tanyidamani
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/7/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.7GB 3431 M.36 (1)
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 175mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The original plaque is now held by the Walter's Art Museum, Baltimore, Maryland, USA (22.258 ).
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.