Image taken on site in natural light of the full face of the head of Augustus, found at site 292.
Meroë site 292: ‘Augustus Head, full face'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/45
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.45GB 3431 M.820
- Dates of Creation[1910-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (80mm x 115mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The Meroë head is held by the British Museum (GR 1911.9-1.1).
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.