Image of rock face with caves from a road. People are visible in the distance. Possibly taken in Anatolian during John Garstang's 1907 tour.
Rock face with caves
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/16
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F16GB 3431 MISC/F/16
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/1.
As this negative was damaged it is now stored separately from the main collection.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/16. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015. Due to the poor condition of the negative the digital image was taken from the emulsion side of the negative and is the reverse of the original image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has large amounts of emulsion that has flaked off (not found in the bag).
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.