Image of the stone door concealing the entrance to the tomb chambers at site R1 at Reqaqnah. Album print labelled 'portcullis of stone R1', Reqaqnah 1901-02' and 'pl.5'. 'A6' and '11' are written on the back of the print.
Reqaqnah site 1: 'Portcullis of stone'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/15
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.7GB 3431 A6
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (90mm x 93mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 5 entitled 'door-stone concealing entrance to chambers'.