Image of the aerial railway being used to move debris around possibly from site 286. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë 14 Print 28 A'. Print in album marked 'from 286 M14' and 'see G2.5'.
Meroë site 286: Aerial railway in use
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/28
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.28GB 3431 M.1180
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (164mm x 118mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.