Image of a very worn votive tablet found blocking the door of tomb 361, depicting two figures (possibly Nephthys and Anubis) pouring an offering onto an altar. There is a partial Meroitic inscription around the edge. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V72 Meroë 361 M11'.
Meroë tomb 361: offering tablet
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/72
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.72GB 3431 M.532
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The digital image is upside down to true aspect so the relief can be seen.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.