Close-up image of a wooden inscribed shrine dedicated to Shepses, the royal scribe, at site R64 at Reqaqnah. Album print labelled 'pl.28' and '132 film'. '94', 'R64' and 'A47'a' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site R64: inscribed shrine
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/132
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.78GB 3431 A47a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 25, entitled 'inscribed shrine east side'.