Image of several people sat by an excavation trench at Meroë. The image isn’t clear enough to identify the people, but the woman may be Marie Garstang.
Meroë: Visitors to Camp/excavators?
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/S/44
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 S.44
- Dates of Creation[1911-1914]
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (116mm x 87mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
There is no original negative of this image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The print is underexposed and very dark.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.