Image of the interior of tomb 800, showing offering jars in a pit. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 45, 800 M11'.
Meroë tomb 800: interior
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/45
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.45GB 3431 M.609
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Very dark image. Negative is almost clear.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.