Image taken on site in natural light from below of the full face head of Augustus, found at site 292.
Meroë site 292: Augustus Head
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/35
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.35GB 3431 M.810
- Dates of Creation[1910-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 116mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.