Image of site 266 in the Temple of Amun after clearing, looking west. Shows remains of columns before stone steps leading to a pedestal/altar. Site 274 can be seen to the left. Part of site 264 can be seen in the right. Site 275 and the enclosure wall can be seen in the background. Album print marked 'no negative'. 'Meroe showing altar after steps Queen A Temple', '(?260 M10) or 266', and 'See album D18' are written on back of the print.
Meroë site 266: 'Amon Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/FA/46
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F2.46
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (210mm x 150mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
There is no negative of this image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.