Image showing excavation trench containing large slabs of stone (possibly remains of pavement). Possibly taken during John Garstang's tour of Anatolia in 1907.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/7/8
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc H22
- Dates of Creation[1907-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/5.
Due to its poor condition the negative is stored separately from the rest of the collection.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light scratches, spotting and emulsion is peeling at edges.
Due to the poor condition of the negative the digital image was taken from the emulsion side of the negative and is the reverse of the original image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.