Image of a plan of the Lion Temple (site 6). '33 Meroë 1 Lion Temple Plan' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Plan of Lion Temple, Meroë pl. Xx, slide M1 33'.
Meroë: 'Lion Temple Plan'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.10GB 3431 M.30
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (103mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XX.