Image of a selection of alabaster vessels discovered in tomb K1 (tomb of 'Neterkhet') at Bet Khallaf. 'T262 Mahasna & Bet Khallaf pl.XI' is written in pen on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'T261 Mahasna & Bet Khallaf pl.XI'.
Bet Khallaf K1: Group of alabaster vessels
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/1/11
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.11GB 3431 F.7
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 cellulose nitrate film negative (107mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), pl.XI entitled 'selected group'