Image of a plan of the palace at site 750. Handwritten note with negative states 'Plan: Roman Palace near Temple of Amun, LAA IV pl. X, slide 49 M2'.
Meroë site 750: 'Roman Palace near Temple of Amun'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/20
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.20: M.604
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (116mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering and chips in emulsion. Small hair trapped in emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1912), 'Second Interim Report on the Excavations of Meroë in Ethiopia,' Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. IV, pl. X.