Image of the wall of a trench in site 950 from site 890, showing layers of strata. Album print labelled 'section of earth overlying the courtyard by the wall of the NW corner of 950. N.B Land Stratum'. Handwritten note with negatives states 'Meroë R5 950 M14'.
Meroë site 950: 'section of earth overlying the courtyard'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/R/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.5GB 3431 M.706
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 163mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.