Image of a yellow sandstone capital discovered at site 890. Album print marked 'Grand Staircase' and '890/920 M14'.
Meroë site 890: Decorated stone work
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/GA/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 GA.5GB 3431 M.629
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (108mm x 81mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion of the negative has bubbled slightly.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 158 labelled ‘890-3’. Full description in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol.1, p188, find reference 890-3.