Image of site 292 before it was excavated, with John Garstang standing on top of the mound. '292 M11' is written on the negative. Album print marked '292 M11'.
Meroë site 292: Before excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/J/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J.1GB 3431 M.364
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Slight tear in the emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.