Image of 3 large necked jars from the necropolis. The left jar is from tombs 302. The jar on the right is from tomb 307.
Meroë: 3 large Jars
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/N/18
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N.18GB 3431 M.1071
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (170mm x 113mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Images in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, including left jar, pl. XLI.5; centre and right jar, pl. XLI.2; illustration of left jar, pl. XLIV.12; illustration of centre jar, pl. XLIII.2; illustration of right jar, pl.XLIII.7.