Image of the site 600 (Isis Temple) before it was excavated. '600 M09' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 3, 600 M09'.
Meroë site 600: before excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/3
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.3GB 3431 M.570
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.