Image of two bronze vessels from site 924a, including (left) a cup with two small side handles and (right) a miniature bucket with loop handled and fitted lid. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album N2 12, 924a M13, Slide 57 M3'.
Meroë site 924a: bronze objects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/12
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.12GB 3431 M.679
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.188. Full description of the objects in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol.1, p231, find references 924a-d (left) and 924a-c (right).