Image of an arch and steps leading down to the tomb at site R40 at Reqaqnah, with a measuring stick for scale. Album print labelled 'arch of brick work R.40', 'T209 slide', and 'pl.6'. '28', 'R40' and 'A14a' are written on back of the print.
Reqaqnah Site 40: 'View of Brickwork'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/24
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.25GB 3431 A14a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (103mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 6, entitled 'archway and steps, from S'.