Image of the tank in site 195 ('Royal Baths') during excavation, showing various sculpture fragments discovered buried in the tank. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print L40'. Album print marked '194 M12'.
Meroë site 195: Tank from West
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/L/40
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L.40GB 3431 M.134
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 21, labelled 'Tank from W'.