Image of the centre of the south front of the Sun Temple discovered at site 250. An excavator (possibly Robert Horsfall) can be seen in the foreground. Album print marked '250 M 11'.
Meroë site 250: 'Sun Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/FA/6
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F2.6GB 3431 M.195
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content