Image of a photograph showing stone carvings of a storm god and a women with a mirror discovered at Sinjerli (Zincirli Hüyük, Turkey) entitled 'Reliefs von der Ostseite des Ausseren Burgthors' discovered at Sinjerli, (Zincirli Hüyük, Turkey) taken from an unknown edition ofAusgrabungen in Sendschirli by the Orient-Comités zu Berlin.
Sinjerli No. 4: 'Sinjerli: Storm god & woman with mirror'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/SI/4
- Dates of CreationND
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 80mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
As this negative was damaged it is now stored separately from the main collection.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The top corner is detached from the negative. The emulsion is discoloured due to light damage.
Conditions Governing Use