Image of a plate from Garstang's Land of the Hittites, showing the village of Bogche (Bozca, Turkey). Text on page 'Bogche: The Village which gives it's name to a chief pass over the Amanus Mountains.'
Bogche 6: village
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BO/16
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/BO/016
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 80mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
To prevent further damage this negative is now stored separately from the main collection.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is broken in two, and is scuffed and damaged.
Conditions Governing Use
In copyright until 70 years after the death of the author (2026)
Taken from Garstang, (1910), Land of the Hittites, plate VI.