Image of an aqueduct or water channel discovered at site 194/195. Album print marked 'Royal Baths', '194 M13' and 'Slide 19 M4'.
Meroë site 194/195: 'Royal Baths'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/L/76
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L.76GB 3431 M.980
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Extensive silvering at the edge of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 14, labelled 'M 194-195. Detail of the water supply channels of the second water sanctuary'.