Image of a plan of the north east corner of the city of Meroë as discovered by the end of the 1912-1913 excavation. Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa.13, N.E corner of City 1913, LAA V pl.1, Slide M 4 29'.
'Meroë: plan of N.E corner of the Royal City (1913)'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/13
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.13GB 3431 M.795
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (80mm x 103mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1913), ‘Third interim Report on the Excavations of Meroë in Ethiopia’, Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Pl. I.