Image of various stone vases, jars and stands mostly made of alabaster and diorite from site R40. Album print labelled 'Reqaqnah 1901-02', 'pl.7', 'Group of vases' and slide T211'. '34' and 'plate' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 40: 'Group of vases'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/31/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.32
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (123mm x 97mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 7, entitled 'Group of stone vases and tables'.