Image of site 261 (Temple of Amun) during excavation. Note with album print states 'discovery of high altar (left foreground) in the Temple of Amon'. Print marked 'Negative D59' and '260'.
Meroë site 260: 'Discovery of High Altar'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/FA/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F2.25
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (115mm x 89mm)