General image of site 298 during excavation, showing remains of columns and walls, and workers carrying debris from the site. Album print marked '298 M11'.
Meroë site 298: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/J/22
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J.22GB 3431 M.470
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is slightly scratched.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.133, labelled 'M298 In background left M292 from S'.