Image of a market scene, a lot of people in a street with shop stalls. Possibly taken in Angora (Ankara, Turkey) during John Garstang's tour of Anatolia in 1907.
Market Scene (Ankara?)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/39
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc G1GB 3431 MISC/G/1
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (115mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/5.
Formerly numbered MISC/G/1. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has yellow staining on one side. It has small dents all over and a bit of emulsion beginning to peel in one corner. Original image is out of focus.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.