Image looking north across the north east section of the Royal City possibly taken from the edge of site 98. Street 925 can be seen in the central background. Street 900 running across the centre of the image. The tipping point of the aerial railway can be seen in the background on the right. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print C1'. Print in album marked 'Slide 35 M3'.
Meroë: 'View of N. City'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/C/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 C.1GB 3431 M.842
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering around the edge of the image and some scratches.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.