Image of line drawings of two reliefs from the Yazılıkaya rock sanctuary, near Hattusha (Boğazkale, Turkey) showing a god embracing the priest and the Great King Tudhaliya IV, published in Garstang's Hittite Empire.
Illustration: Yazılıkaya Reliefs
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/4/7
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc D7GB 3431 MISC/D/7
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/3.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has heavy discolouration (yellowish) and heavy spotting in the centre of the image.
Conditions Governing Use
The creator is unknown. Copyright expired 70 years after publication
Published in Garstang, (1929), Hittite Empire, Fig. 6 & 7, p 106 and 110.