Image of a wattle and daub house with a reed matting roof and mud brick storage areas in the village of Dakka. Some of the stone blocks outside the house may have been taken from the nearby temple. An indecipherable reference is written on the negative in ink [possibly a number]. Handwritten note with negative states 'Dakke 06 316 photo 69'. Album print labelled 'Dakkah 316'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/K/3/6/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.7
- Dates of Creation1906
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The negative does not have a secondary reference but was place at an appropriate point of the sequence.
Conditions Governing Use
Garstang's copyright expires in 2026 (70 years after his death). The copyright of the digital images lie with the University of Liverpool.