Image of three wheel-made pottery vessels and fragments and a fragment of faïence pottery found at site 299. Album print marked '299 M11'.
Meroë site 299: Pottery Objects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/J/27
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J.27GB 3431 M.475
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 137, labelled '299-5'. Full description of the objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p169, find reference 299-5.