Image of fragments of faïence pottery from site 266 (Temple of Amun). Note with album print states 'fragments of faïence + arm of a glazed pottery statue found under floor of S. Sanctuary'. Print also marked 'Negative D40' and '266 Meroë 1910'.
Meroë site 266: 'Fragments of faïence'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/FA/52
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F2.52
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (165mm x 100mm)