Image of a gallery proof of a map published in Garstang's Hittite Empire, showing the strategic position of the Hittite capital of Hattusas, including trade routes and nearby settlements.
Map : The S E Frontier of Hatti: Strategic position of Hattusas
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/2/14
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc B14GB 3431 MISC/B/16
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (105mm x 85mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has some discolouration along the sides.
Conditions Governing Use
Creator is unknown. Copyright expired 70 years after publication.
Published in Garstang (1929), Hittite Empire, p76.