Image of two excavators stood in tomb 304, with two pots in a depression. Handwritten note with negative states '304 M.10 Two figures Box V, print P17'.
Meroë tomb 304: 'Two Figures'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/17/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.17GB 3431 M.495
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.