Image of the beginning of the excavation of tomb 304. Other tombs in the process of being excavated can be seen in the background. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album T7 304 M10'. '304 M10' is written on the negative.
Meroë tomb 304: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/T/7
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 T.7GB 3431 M.499
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.