Image of three restored cream ware cups with stamped decoration. The cup on the far right is red slipped. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album N2 32, Meroë Pottery, 3 negatives'.
Meroë: Meroitic Pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/32/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.32GB 3431 M.888
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
A process has been used to remove emulsion from the negative so only the image of the objects remain.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.225, labelled 'x-xx (left), x-yy (centre), x-zz (right)'. Full description of the objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p.262.