Image of site 620, possibly showing the structure of one of the kilns. Handwritten note with negative states '620 MII print 15B'. Album print marked '620 M11(or 320)'.
Meroë site 620: Kilns
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/B/15
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 B.15GB 3431 M.591
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.143, labelled ‘Pottery workshop M620. Kiln’.