Image of the interior of tomb 800, showing offering pottery in situ. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 46, 800 M11, 3 negatives'.
Meroë tomb 800: pottery in situ
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/46/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.46GB 3431 M.610
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no album print of this image
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 237, labelled 'Grave M 800, interior of chamber'.