Image of various pots discovered in tomb 15. Some of the pots in the image are labelled 'M10 15' followed by a number or a letter. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album N2 48'.
Meroë tomb 15: pottery in situ
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/48
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.48GB 3431 M.907
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has been broken and 'repaired' with sticky tape.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.