Close-up view of a burial discovered under a large pot at site R87 at Reqaqnah. Album print labelled 'pl.27', 'burials under pottery vessels', 'T241', and 'the burial below pot'. '121', R87' and 'A61' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 87: 'The burial below pot'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/89
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.122GB 3431 A61
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Original image is slightly out of focus.
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 27, entitled 'the same, nearer view, R87'.